Friday, May 25, 2012

Update on system soccer picks 25/05/2012


Update for system soccer results for may :

Betting Bank as from 01/05/12 = 453.21 e

Results for may = 10 wins : 1 void DNB from 11 picks

P/L for may + 38.63

Betting Bank now @ 491.84 e

Update I am now going to take a break till after euro 2012 .
When I start back posting System soccer picks I am going to change how i post and
make it easier to follow .It will be a fresh start as i now know the leagues to which my my systems works . I will be using above betting bank with 5 e stakes . I have very basic computer skills regarding spead sheets , excel etc so i rely on
my past posts for my results on SBC and i write down everything else for myself but will be learning to   I use a very basic method for system picks mainly home teams , under/over 2.5 goals .
DNB = draw no bet from stats on home teams , plus home teams have to have min 50% home record .

I will be back after euro 2012 hope you have enjoyed the posts . I will post picks more clearer on return and monthly P/L

No comments: